The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

When Katniss destroys the games, she goes to District 13 after District 12 is destroyed. She meets President
Coin who convinces her to be the symbol of rebellion, while trying to save Peeta from the Capitol.

Director: Francis Lawrence
Writers: Peter Craig (screenplay), Danny Strong (screenplay)
Stars: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth

Movie's Info At : Imdb.com

A Little Reviews :

Biggest surprise of the year. Without Lawrence this would not work.

10/10
Author: uchiyama_milk from United Kingdom
Coming into "hunger games" universe not knowing anything about it except that it was about kids killing one each another in arena (i liked the idea) I thought that the first movie was so so and rated it "not for me". However, after few disappointing movies in 2014 I decided to give this one a go.

For many reasons I found this one to be a huge improvement compared to the first two movies. Cast was better this time around, it was well paced (yes I liked first slow part of the movie. (it raises the stakes, shows how much these ordinary people are trying to do what they can to help themselves in a cruel world that they live in)), CGI much better and for my own surprise I actually cared for these characters.

Acting was very good, especially by Jennifer Lawrence and Woody Harrelson. Having said that, Josh and Liam were a weak point. Is that because Jennifer is just too good or they are bad I'm not sure. She gave me chills down my spine in some scenes where she was very powerful and believable. Without her this would be another Twilight.

If we are going to be bombarded by these kind of movies that target younger audiences the least Hollywood can do is make them like this. With powerful acting and strong lead actor/actress, good plot and directing as well as sound and music.

So my final verdict would be: This movie is a strong 10 / 10. Because of powerful acting 10 / 10 and just because its a surprise to me and i feel good after watching it 10/10

More Reviews Here


Download Top Hollywood Movies Free Here